From Crypto++ Wiki
Please feel free to edit this page and add your own Crypto++-based project or product.
Commercial Products Using Crypto++
- surespot encrypted messenger - surespot encrypted messaging platform, send text, images and voice messages with exceptional end-to-end encryption.
- WinSSHD - SSH/SFTP server for Windows
- Tunnelier - free SSH/SFTP client for Windows
- Chron X - online collectible strategy card game
- Microsoft Office Groove - peer-to-peer groupware platform, with collaborative editing, instant messaging, file sharing, voice chat, and other tools
- Autodesk Streamline - hosted service for sharing digital design data
- Estate Guardian - Properly and uniquely control your entire computer enterprise from one or more nominated locations. Upgrades, Licence Policy, Inventory and Monitoring conducted in seconds and minutes with absolute accuracy.
- WuWu - A secure decentralized communication network that uses pluggable modules to perform all sorts of tasks from InstantMessaging and Chatting to RemotePcControl, VideoConferencing, and more.
- CryptoSuite - file encryption and secure chat
- Gbridge - free software that lets you sync folders, share files, chat and VNC securely and easily
- lastpass - an online password manager and form filler
- SpectraView II - display calibration and profiling solution
- Steam - digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform
- cTubes - decentralized groupware for the Internet, list and application sharing
- Simp - secures your MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ, AOL instant messenger, Jabber and Google Talk clients
- VSee - video collaboration software that supports application sharing, desktop sharing, movie sharing, file sharing, USB device sharing, and remote camera control
- CuteFTP - FTP client
- Araxis Merge - visual file comparison (diff), merging and folder synchronization
- Symantec Backup Exec - backup software
- Alfa Transparent File Encryptor - kernle mode library for transparent file encryption
- Green Man Gaming digital distribution, digital rights management, patching
- USBCrypt - external drive encryption
- regify - trusted and binding e-mail service
- novinet - Fully encrypted and distributed network plus many cryptopp helpers
Noncommercial Projects Using Crypto++
- Privacysolutions.no - PurpleI2P (i2pd) is a C++ implementation of the cryptographic mix-network I2P.
- AxCrypt - file encryption for Windows
- S/MIME Freeware Library (SFL) - implements the IETF S/MIME v3 RFC 3369 Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and RFC 2634 Enhanced Security Services (ESS) specifications
- Publius - censorship-resistant web publishing system
- Free Haven - censorship-resistant distributed data storage
- No-Name Instant Messenger - secure instant messenger
- Tripwire Open Source - policy driven file system integrity checking tool
- PASIS - Perpetually Available and Secure Information Systems
- MacCVS Pro - free CVS client for Mac OS
- Keep In Touch - secure instant messenger
- AlphaPeeler - a tool for learning cryptography, includes frequency analysis and traditional ciphers like monoalphabetic substitution, Caesar and transposition cipher.
- Grapevine - a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer static data storage network, similar to Freenet and Gnutella
- Hashish - cross-platform file or string hashing utility with a GUI frontend and support for 15 hash algorithms
- Mnet - a universal file space, it's the non-commercial offspring of Mojo Nation
- Certificate Management Library (CML) - provides X.509 certificate processing services
- Konspire - peer-to-peer mass-scale content distribution
- yaSSL - Yet Another SSL, SSL/TLS Implementation with OpenSSL compatibility
- Tahoe - secure, decentralized, fault-tolerant filesystem
- The Kryptos Project - educational tool to help students study the implementation of cryptographic algorithms
- pycryptopp - a set of Python wrappers for Crypto++
- PKIF - full-featured, standards compliant PKI enablement library, written in C++ with bindings for C# (and COM/.Net) and java
- Kommute - cross platfrom file sharing client using the anonymous network MUTE
- Cascade Encryptor - a multiple cascade encryption program for file by random selected algorithms
- aMule - an eMule-like client for the eD2k and Kademlia networks, supporting multiple platforms
- unprotect.info - brute-force encryption passwords for TrueCrypt volumes
- KVIrc.net - a visual IRC client
- OWASP/ESAPI - Enterprise Security API (ESAPI) of the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- lrc - The Linux Resource Compiler
- novinet - Fully encrypted and distributed network plus many cryptopp helpers (boost and gpl]
- Psiphon - circumvention system designed to assist Internet users to securely bypass the content-filtering systems used by governments
Other Crypto Libraries
- Bouncy Castle - cryptography API for Java and C#
- Botan - another open-source C++ crypto library, it aims to be portable, easy to use, and efficient
- Cryptlib - a powerful security toolkit that allows one to easily add encryption and authentication services to software
- LibreSSL - an OpenBSD fork of OpenSSL
- LibTomCrypt - public domain open source crypto library written in C
- NaCl - NaCl (pronounced "salt") is a easy-to-use high-speed software library for network communication, encryption, decryption, and signatures. NaCl's goal is to provide all of the core operations needed to build higher-level cryptographic tools.
- NSS - a set of libraries designed to support cross-platform development of security-enabled client and server applications.
- OpenSSL - an open source toolkit implementing the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS v1.0 - v1.2) protocols as well as a full-strength general purpose cryptography library.
- XySSL - a C library providing a very small footprint crypto library and SSL implementation.
Other People's Link Collections
- Peter Gutmann's Crypto Links
- Ron Rivest's Crypto Links
- Bruce Schneier's Crypto Links (currently redirects to BT's home page)
- DataCompression.info - Mark Nelson's data compression links
Cryptography Mailing Lists
- VENONA Cypherpunks Archive
- Cryptography Mailing List Archive
- Crypto-Optimization Mailing List
- RandomBits Cryptography Archive
Other Products Named Crypto++
- Sampson Multimedia Crypto++ SDK - copy protection and software license toolkit